Tuesday, April 27, 2010

famly and me

if you want to no my famly. your at the right blog. my famalys names are keaton, sawyer, tate, amber my mom, kirk my dad and are cat indiana. grandparents, gim as poohpa, virgina as grammy, joyce as grammy, eli as pop, and gramma scot. aunts and uncles, uncle kevan, aunt michale, uncle adam, and aunt carla. cousins, jordan, kayla, cody, dawson, mariah, and cammele. pets, baby girl, ozzey, indiana, lussy, ty, puddles, ienstien, daisy, and luke. some of are dead relatives are grandma goodrum, grandpa scot, and nanny.




im keaton goodrum. im the oldest of 3. tates 5, sawyers 8, and im 9. my birthdays augast 3. and i have the best famaly. i love fish sticks. my best friends are Elijah Loyd, Connar, and hessly forthman. im a braineack big time. im a funny man because if im in a room with friends, ones at least laughing every miniut after im warmed up.my cat indiana is sawyers cat and mine.





indiana and luke, cats. ozzey, daisy, lussy, ty, and puddles are dogs. and ienstiens a turtle.




thats all. ps. ms tiffany, i do post offtan.



by

No comments: